We attach a great importance to our Inspection Trip service as this gives our clients the opportunity to see THE PARKS, THE MOST IMPORTANT ASPECT when buying a Mobile Home or Park Home abroad.
The Park, it's facilities and location should be the primary consideration as this can determine what size or even what make of home is permitted. There is certainly no problem in finding a home, from our extensive range, that would be suitable.
Sometimes clients arrive with a particular Make and Model in mind. This will have been previously discussed with ourselves and we then show them the Parks that are available to accommodate their particular home
Well.Maybe not this type of car!!!
WE GUARANTEE the visits are COMPLETELY HASSLE FREE.
- We pick up clients on arrival at the airport and take them to their accommodation.
- Depending on the time of arrival and with what our clients want to do we act accordingly.
- On the second day, we pick up our clients, in the morning, at a time to suit and take them to the park/s of their choice. During the course of the day coffeee breaks are as frequent as wanted. Time permitting we show the local villages and towns.
- On the Third Day depending on time before the return flight, we can re-visit the park/s if required or visit the local areas.If a client wishes to reserve a plot on a particular park this can quite easily be done.If a client wishes to place an order for a Mobile Home or Park Home, then this too can be quite easily done with an approximate delivery date given. At the end of the visit we take the clients back to the airport for their return flight.
Our 2 nights/3 days inspection trip are a fantastic way to come and get a feel for the lifestyle at the park. Our friendly agents will pick you up from the local airport, you will be provided with 2 nights bed & continental breakfast ( Cabopino inspection visit does not include breakfast but there is onsite bar & restaurant.) . You will be shown around the park(s) you have chosen and view as many homes as you would like to .
Please advise us which homes you would like to view. All our resales come with a ref num so please quote them and we will make sure they are vacant to view.
We design the visit around you, therefore if you have had an early morning flight and need a rest we will start the next day, if you cant wait and want to go straight from the Airport to view the parks that is what we will do.
You arrange your flights and we will take care of the rest.
Call us on 01274 543108 and speak with Nikki or Kirsty who will make all the necessary arrangements.
With our choice of parks we offer 3 different area inspection trips
Choice 1: Cabopino Park inspection trip- PLEASE CLICK HERE
Choice 2: Antequera Region- PLEASE CLICK HERE
Choice 3: Alicante Region- PLEASE CLICK HERE
2. Local Hotel Pick up
If you are in the area on holiday, we can arrange for our agents to pick you up from your hotel or accommodation and show you the park/parks.
For hotel pick ups please contact us on 01274 543108 or 01274 494400 and we can discuss your arrangements. Costa Del Paradise only charges a small fee to cover our agents petrol.
3. Come and meet us at the Parks
If you are in the area and have your own transport, please feel free to come and meet us at the Parks. Please call and make an appointment on 01274 543107 and we will make arrangements with our agents. All the parks are security gated and we would not want you to have a wasted trip if our agents were unavailable that particular day.
All we want is truly satisfied customers who can fulfil their lifetime’s dreams.
Tel: 01274 543108 or 01274 494400 or 07754 448934.
Below we list direct links to the various airlines to enable you to check out the best prices.
We hope to make dreams a reality and look forward to helping you, so please
contact us by clicking here.